A 27-year-old woman died in Mumbai after accidentally eating foodTo Maggi, Dies: Police
A 27-year-old woman died in Mumbai after accidentally eating foodTo Maggi, Dies: Police
<!–

Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
–>

Mumbai:

A 27-year-old woman died in Mumbai after accidentally eating meals laced with rat poison, police said. While making maggi, the woman accidentally added tomato laced with rat poison.

The incident handed off in Pascal Wadi area of ​​Mumbai’s Malad.

Police said the woman, acknowledged as Rekha Nishad, put tomatoes to kill rats in the house on July 21. The subsequent day, she accidentally added the tomato to her noodles.

“While watching TV, he accidentally added the tomato to his food,” said Musa Devarshi, Sub Inspector of Malvani Police.

He started vomiting plenty of hours after eating his meals. His partner and brother-in-law with him in the closest hospital.

The woman died on Wednesday whereas being dealt with on the hospital.