CLAT 2023. Consortium of National Law Universities, NLUs has revealed the council NLUs has revealed the primary provisional allocation listing of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023 on consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The provisional listing for the 2023 Common Law Admissions Test, which was held on December 18, 2022, has been revealed. The examination was performed in a single shift from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. It befell at a number of places in India. The allotment listing contains info akin to All India Ranking, Admission Card Number, Vertical Reservation, and many others. The results of the Common Law Admissions Test, CLAT 2023, was introduced on December 23, 2022.
CLAT 2023. Here’s the best way to obtain:
- Interested candidates ought to go to the official CLAT web site at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the homepage, they have to click on on the primary link of the provisional listing
- After clicking on it, the primary CLAT 2023 award listing will seem on the display screen
- Then they must click on on the listing of taking part institutes to show the listing of attributions
- The CLAT project listing will open on the display screen
- They should examine the identical and take its impression for future reference
The closing reply key for CLAT 2023 had beforehand been supplied by the Consortium of National Law Universities. The closing reply key was supplied in response to candidates’ objections to the provisional reply key. Candidates who’ve taken the CLAT examination 2023 can view their CLAT outcomes on the official web site at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.