Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!

Bihar Minister Alok Kumar Mehta stated in a letter to the secretariat police station on Monday that he had acquired dying threats from two individuals following a name on his registered official cellular quantity. In his letter, the Minister of Revenue and Land Reforms of the Government of Bihar claimed that the 2 callers had used caste slurs and threatened to kill him.

According to Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief, the primary caller’s identify seemed to be Deepak Pandey on a cellular app which exhibits the caller’s recorded ID. The second caller’s identify appeared as Pappu Tripathi on the app, the minister stated whereas submitting the callers’ numbers to the police within the letter.

The head of the RJD requested the police to take quick motion towards the 2 callers and to supply the mandatory security and safety. Earlier on Saturday, whereas talking at a public assembly in Bhagalpur district, Bihar, Mehta stated: “People, who used to ring the bells in the temples, now occupy powerful positions. Take for example the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.” Furthermore, concentrating on higher caste communities, the Minister stated that 10% of the nation’s inhabitants who have been as soon as brokers of the British Raj at the moment are finishing up their mandate with the remaining 90% comprising of disadvantaged and backward communities. Ninety % of our inhabitants, which was represented by (former Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar) Jagdev Babu, was exploited first by the British Raj after which by its brokers, whom Jagdev Babu referred to as 10%,” Mehta stated.

Faced with an enormous backlash on social networks, the minister clarified his remarks. In a customized video, Mehta stated that the ten% that Jagdev Babu spoke of are usually not individuals of any explicit caste however characterize a category that exploits the backward lessons and the observe continues to today.



Source link