Telangana TS LAWCET 2022: Osmania University, Hyderabad is predicted to launch the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) 2022 reply key tomorrow, July 26. Candidates can obtain the LAWCET 2022 reply key from the official web site — lawcet.tsche.ac.in, elf launched. The TS LAWCET 2022 entrance take a look at was carried out by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The entrance examination for the 3-year LLB program was held in two shifts on 21 July, whereas the 5-year program’s examination was held in a single shift on 22 July.
TS LAWCET 2022: Important Details
– The objections are awaited from the candidates in opposition to the TS LAWCET reply key between 26 July and 28 July 2022.
– The college will announce the end result within the first week of August 2022.
– To qualify the LAWCET entrance examination, candidates should rating minimal passing marks which is 42 out of 120 marks (35 %). However, there is no such thing as a minimal qualifying mark for SC & ST candidates for rank.
TS LAWCET 2022: Here is how one can obtain the reply key
– Go to the official web site – lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
– On the house web page, click on on the “TS LAWCET 2022 Preliminary Key” hyperlink.
– It will redirect you to one other web page, enter login particulars and submit
– The TS LAWCET provisional key will seem on the display screen.
– Download it and take a printout for future reference.
The TS LAWCET 2022 rank is simply legitimate for admission to 3-year or 5-year Law programs for the tutorial yr 2022-2023.