Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!

Bhagalpur (Bihar): While the controversy over Bihar’s training minister’s comment on Ramcharitmanas is but to be appeased, one other minister, Alok Mehta, on Saturday made a sarcastic comment towards Brahmins and the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, saying these who ring the bells within the temples are now in energy. .

Speaking at a city corridor assembly in Bihar’s Bhagalpur district on Saturday, State Revenue Minister Alok Mehta mentioned: “People, who used to ring the bells in the temples, now occupy important positions. Take for example the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath”.

Furthermore, focusing on higher caste communities, the Minister mentioned that 10% of the nation’s inhabitants who had been as soon as brokers of the British Raj are now serving in workplace with the remaining 90% comprising deprived and backward communities.

Also read: “The common Muslim considers PM Modi, CM Yogi as their sympathizers”. UP Minister for Minority Welfare

“Ninety percent of our population, which was represented by (former Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar) Jagdev Babu, was first exploited by the British Raj and then by its agents, whom Jagdev Babu called 10%,” Mehta mentioned. Faced with an enormous backlash on social networks, the minister clarified his remarks.

In a customized video, Mehta mentioned that the ten% that Jagdev Babu spoke of are usually not individuals of any explicit caste however characterize a category that exploits the backward lessons and the follow continues to at the present time.

Earlier, Bihar Education Minister Chadra Shekhar sparked a row together with his assertion that Ramcharitmanas, a poem primarily based on Tulsidas’ epic Ramayana, is divisive and spreading hatred in society.



Source link